- 1 What are the 3 parts of the health triangle?
- 2 What are the 7 Dimensions of wellness?
- 3 What are the 4 types of wellness?
- 4 What is mental social health?
- 5 What are 3 examples of physical health?
- 6 What are the 10 words related to health?
- 7 What are the 7 aspects of life?
- 8 How many dimensions do we live in?
- 9 What are the 12 dimensions of wellness?
- 10 What is an example of wellness?
- 11 What are the 5 areas of wellbeing?
- 12 How many type of health is there?
- 13 What are the 5 signs of mental illness?
- 14 What are the 4 types of mental illness?
- 15 What causes poor mental health?
What are the 3 parts of the health triangle?
There are 3 major areas of the health triangle: physical, mental and social. Good decision making and healthy choices reduce the risk of disease and increase health overall.
What are the 7 Dimensions of wellness?
The Seven Dimensions of Wellness
What are the 4 types of wellness?
Types of wellness include emotional, evnironmental, intellectual, physical, social and spiritual. Read about each below.
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices.
What are 3 examples of physical health?
Physical wellness involves making good choices when it comes to:
- Flu and Colds Prevention.
- Illness Prevention.
- Physical Activity and Body Movement.
- Sexual Health.
What are the 7 aspects of life?
The Seven Dimensions include Physical, Intellectual, Environmental, Vocational, Social, Emotional and Spiritual health. As a visitor to the Center, you’ll find many opportunities to enrich your daily life and work towards a balance of your own Seven Dimensions of Wellbeing.
How many dimensions do we live in?
In everyday life, we inhabit a space of three dimensions – a vast ‘cupboard’ with height, width and depth, well known for centuries. Less obviously, we can consider time as an additional, fourth dimension, as Einstein famously revealed.
What are the 12 dimensions of wellness?
The continuum includes: 1) Self-responsibility & Love; 2) Breathing; 3) Sensing; 4) Eating; 5)Moving; 6) Feeling; 7) Thinking; 8) Playing & Working; 9) Communicating; 10) Intimacy; 11) Finding Meaning; 12) Transcending.
What is an example of wellness?
Wellness is the state of good mental, physical and emotional health. An example of wellness is eating correctly and exercising every day. The condition of good physical and mental health, especially when actively maintained by proper diet, exercise, and avoidance of risky behavior.
What are the 5 areas of wellbeing?
There are five main aspects of personal health: physical, emotional, social, spiritual, and intellectual. In order to be considered “well,” it is imperative for none of these areas to be neglected.
How many type of health is there?
There are six different types of Health includes Physical health, Mental health, Emotional health, Social health, Environmental health, and Spiritual health.
What are the 5 signs of mental illness?
The five main warning signs of mental illness are as follows:
- Excessive paranoia, worry, or anxiety.
- Long-lasting sadness or irritability.
- Extreme changes in moods.
- Social withdrawal.
- Dramatic changes in eating or sleeping pattern.
What are the 4 types of mental illness?
Types of mental illness
- mood disorders (such as depression or bipolar disorder)
- anxiety disorders.
- personality disorders.
- psychotic disorders (such as schizophrenia)
- eating disorders.
- trauma-related disorders (such as post-traumatic stress disorder)
- substance abuse disorders.
What causes poor mental health?
For example, the following factors could potentially result in a period of poor mental health: childhood abuse, trauma, or neglect. social isolation or loneliness. experiencing discrimination and stigma.