- 1 Which description shows the best balance of physical social and mental emotional?
- 2 Which description shows the best balance of physical social and mental emotional health Brainly?
- 3 Which description best defines health?
- 4 What is true about mental and emotional health?
- 5 Which list describes the aspects of health that should be in balance to achieve total wellness?
- 6 What statement is true about exercise and health?
- 7 What factor most affects the wellness of a community?
- 8 What are examples of emotional health?
- 9 What are some examples of emotional wellness?
- 10 What is the difference between emotionally and mentally?
Answer Expert Verified. The correct answer is B. Terry exercises for 30 minutes a day, eats well, and enjoys new challenges.
Having a healthy life needs different things in balance to have a healthy life, the first one is having a regular physical activity that can make you be active, and eating well and having a healthy diet is part of the balance of physical health and the part of the social and emotional health would be when Terrence
Which description best defines health?
“Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
What is true about mental and emotional health?
Part of mental health is how well your mind processes and understands information and experiences. In contrast, emotional health involves your ability to manage and express the emotions that arise from what you have learned and experienced.
Which list describes the aspects of health that should be in balance to achieve total wellness?
The physical, social, and emotional list describes the aspects of health that should be in balance to achieve total wellness.
What statement is true about exercise and health?
A:True. Research shows that exercise is the silver bullet for a better quality of life. Not only does regular exercise aid in weight loss, it reduces your risk for several chronic diseases and conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure (hypertension), stroke, type 2 diabetes, obesity, and osteoporosis.
What factor most affects the wellness of a community?
The answer is a lifestyle. Your lifestyle of a community affects the wellness the most.
What are examples of emotional health?
What are some examples of emotional health?
- Curiosity. Being curious about your own mind is one way to start actively engaging with your own emotional health.
- Sharing feelings appropriately. Having someone to confide in can have massive benefits to your emotional health.
- Noticing and facing emotions when they arise.
What are some examples of emotional wellness?
- Having the ability to talk with someone about your emotional concerns and share your feelings with others.
- Saying “no” when you need to without feeling guilty.
- Feeling content most of the time.
- Feeling you have a strong support network i.e. people in your life that care about you.
- Being able to relax.
What is the difference between emotionally and mentally?
Mental health refers to your ability to process information. Emotional health, on the other hand, refers to your ability to express feelings which are based upon the information you have processed.